Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Informative Speech

In our english class we've picked a topic of our choice to research more about, and had to make a visual aid for our class to see. I chose to pick behind hip-hop, it was a pretty hard topic to discuss mainly because alot of people really don't understand and it's hard for me to actually break it down for others. I actually liked choosing our own topics because we got to pick something we're interested in. I thought this was alot more fun than the brown bag speech, picking things we're interested in makes everything so much better! I thought i could do alot more better in explaining myself, and by watching my video i should have been more detailed and broke it down piece by piece. Other than that, I thought i did really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers